We all know how healthy garlic is: and how to get rid of breath?On July 29, 2023 by thaiphan
Garlic is a food that brings many benefits to our body: its antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties have been well known since ancient times. In addition, the consumption of garlic helps to lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
However, unfortunately, the consumption of this food is associated with problems of breath from the mouth that can create unpleasant situations, and all this is due to the presence of some substances that are absorbed into the bloodstream and transported to the lungs during the digestion process.
Therefore, brushing your teeth after consuming garlic is not as useful for removing bad breath as chewing gum or mint: the problem is not in the mouth, but in the digestive system.
What to do then? On his Instagram account, Dr. Megan Rossi shared an effective and natural trick to neutralize bad breath that is caused by the consumption of garlic.
To solve the problem, just eat an Apple at the same meal.
” The plant chemicals (including quercetin) in the Apple have been shown to interact with the sulfur compounds in garlic, neutralizing that particular smell, ” explains Dr. Rossi in his speech.
But it’s not just the Apple that has that “power” over garlic.
Here is a list of foods that can be added to dishes rich in garlic to neutralize the smell of that food (it is a vegetable that must be eaten only raw to be effective):
In short, if you intend to consume dishes with garlic or prepare them for guests, do not forget to put a few apples on the table or add a little spinach or parsley leaf to the dish to prevent bad breath.
- Helpful Elements Of A Web Based Phone System
- Obtain The Professional Phone System You Desire
- The Actual Wrapping Sells the Product
- Portraying the Appropriate Image in Your Workplace
- Fast and Professional Advertising Products for any Need
- The Easiest Way to Give a SWMS Is Likewise the Fastest
- Correctly Following Diets And Getting Help For Weight Loss
- At Last – A Remedy That Ultimately Helps Stretch Marks
- The Health Benefits of Finely Ground Green Tea Powder
- Auto Body Repair at Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi