If your mole looks like this, you need to see a doctor immediately.On August 5, 2023 by thaiphan
With the arrival of the warmer period of the year, we are hearing more and more about the dangers associated with prolonged exposure to the sun. A large number of people have adopted the habit of applying creams with a protective factor and wearing appropriate clothing, but when it comes to skin, there is another habit that we need to adopt as soon as possible – examining moles.
Moles are benign creatures, but they have the potential to transform into a malignant creature like melanoma. Melanoma is characterized by changes in shape, color, size, itching, burning or inflammation around the mole.
The change in the skin that makes you need to see a doctor can develop from a benign mole or on the skin where there was no growth previously. Moles can be a risk factor for melanoma, but most moles don’t turn into melanoma.
It is important to monitor the appearance of your moles and respond to changes in a timely manner to eliminate any suspicion of melanoma.
Be sure to visit a doctor if your mole:
- rapidly growing
- it’s changing shape
- it becomes asymmetrical.
- it will take away any kind of
- changing colors
- pain (to touch or not to touch)
- Helpful Elements Of A Web Based Phone System
- Obtain The Professional Phone System You Desire
- The Actual Wrapping Sells the Product
- Portraying the Appropriate Image in Your Workplace
- Fast and Professional Advertising Products for any Need
- The Easiest Way to Give a SWMS Is Likewise the Fastest
- Correctly Following Diets And Getting Help For Weight Loss
- At Last – A Remedy That Ultimately Helps Stretch Marks
- The Health Benefits of Finely Ground Green Tea Powder
- Auto Body Repair at Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi